- All members can only have one account.
- All members must complete the profile survey to be eligible for market research opportunities. Information collected through this survey provides critical data markers that help establish each member’s profile. These data markers serve as eligibility criteria to participate in specific Developer Voice initiatives.
- Catchy may require additional information (for example, a resume or CV) and additional onboarding procedures for any members brought on to consult for a specific project.
- Catchy will notify members when compatible opportunities are available (e.g., focus groups, interviews, product testing, surveys, content production).
- Catchy will distribute payment, prizes, and/or awards associated with research initiatives in accordance with the details provided at the time research opportunities become available.
All members may opt-out of Developer Voice at any time. To opt-out, please send an email to email@example.com requesting your removal. Upon receipt of your request, we will remove all information associated with your Developer Voice profile.